Thursday, August 22, 2013

First Post

Life is a cycle, so it must have spokes. One must, however try to break the circumference and discover a helical trajectory to what might be new regions of expertise and precipice. But we must try.

Blogging, a now-becoming-conventional way of expression, I think is a very effective way to amplify your voice and make it reach out to a wider reception. Though not yet added in the universal dictionary, blogging is something that I shied until now, for reasons unknown. Maybe it was the supreme responsibility and uncomfortable controversy that comes along. Or perhaps, I hadn't broken the another spoke to lead me in this direction.

Now, I, as you could see, am named Shivam Murari. My parents and grandparents chose that name but the interest, which I seek to spread through this blog was chosen by me. I am interested in literature. I love poetry and stories. Both reading and writing them, now leaning more on the latter. I am a science student, and not because I was forced to be, but because I chose to be. I love science. In fact, I intended to pursue my career in the field of science earlier. Had stepped in the field too, but I saw the horizon and I found literature. But now, however hard you try, you couldn't reach the horizon. So, I decided to enjoy both science and literature and you will see in the upcoming posts.

I love music too. I have special affinity for the worldwide phenomenon, Taylor Swift. Both because of her excellent music and looks (as if I need to say it!)

So, with this fifth paragraph I would end my conversation with you today. Do reply back through the comments! I hope to see you again! :-)
courtesy : 123rf.com


No comments:

Post a Comment