OK! Now this is a little emotional! A confidant of mine, who has been my friend only for a few months yet is the closest in terms of emotional mapping, sharing of stories and diffusing out sadness, someone who has been there for me and has fought for me, someone who was there to listen to my stories, my dark and deadly past, with utmost patience, not minding that it doesn't matter to them as to what had happened to me, is leaving! Now that sounds messed up! The person is under extreme conditions of death threat and will have to go to a safer place, far away, out of contact with anyone!
Why is it that the criminals enjoy and sufferers are the ones to face terrible fate?
"Death is momentary, but life is the terrible journey which challenges our tread."
It is here where my last post becomes contradictory! Journey is more painful than the destination! And that is solely because of the unjust nature of the society.
It feels anxiously exhilarating to think of something like that happening to someone who is a very close friend of mine, but destiny is what destiny does. We can't change it. So I thought I would write a complete post dedicated to our pure and divine friendship.
It was the end of January when I met them, the person who shared my likelihood of favourite singer as Taylor Swift. Ever since then the bond of friendship strengthened more and more. We confided, in each other, our secrets and then uncovered the dish of stale past which we both acknowledged and appreciated each other for having survived them.
Definitely, like an ideal friendship, we had dry spells of no talk and volcanic spells of fights but our bond of friendship never seemed to uncoil. The person is now leaving, due to the harsh circumstances. I hope they remember me, as I would, and I wish them best of luck for the life!
Wish them the same, my dear readers! :)
Why is it that the criminals enjoy and sufferers are the ones to face terrible fate?
"Death is momentary, but life is the terrible journey which challenges our tread."
It is here where my last post becomes contradictory! Journey is more painful than the destination! And that is solely because of the unjust nature of the society.
It feels anxiously exhilarating to think of something like that happening to someone who is a very close friend of mine, but destiny is what destiny does. We can't change it. So I thought I would write a complete post dedicated to our pure and divine friendship.
It was the end of January when I met them, the person who shared my likelihood of favourite singer as Taylor Swift. Ever since then the bond of friendship strengthened more and more. We confided, in each other, our secrets and then uncovered the dish of stale past which we both acknowledged and appreciated each other for having survived them.
Definitely, like an ideal friendship, we had dry spells of no talk and volcanic spells of fights but our bond of friendship never seemed to uncoil. The person is now leaving, due to the harsh circumstances. I hope they remember me, as I would, and I wish them best of luck for the life!
Wish them the same, my dear readers! :)
![]() |
| courtesy sharepicshub.blogspot.com |
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment