“I will love you.”
Long gone are the nights
When I used to get this reply from you
Constant interrogation of rights
Why can’t we be together and yet true?
“I Will Love You”
You gave this bare reply
Is all I deserve a not-so-clear boo?
After all these nights of bitter cry
That I did for you.
“I Will Love You”
That other guy you date
Sorry I came between you two
He’s a drug addict, yet great!
Still I am a true lover too.
“I Will Love You”
I ask you, why don’t you say
A straight and clear no, please do
I want to move on and sway
But you keep me hanging with ado.
“I Will Love You”
Yes maybe you will
But you will have lost the boy, who grew
To love, to make your dreams fulfill
And make you life partner too!
Stop It!
I don’t want to hear that anymore.
I’m changing my password
Wouldn’t call you and bore
And save my two-and-a-half hours, you heard?
Thank you!
© 2013 Shivam Murar
courtesy song: Taylor Swift
One of my poems. Feedbacks please :)




No comments:
Post a Comment